2 İlan Türkiye
Sales Engineer will be responsible with active field sales and business development activities of Textile chemicals.
Developing relationships with existing and potential customers,
Conducting market research and identifying potential opportunites,
Responding to customer queries and complaints and ensuring that corrective action is taken.
Providing assistance to the sales team when necessary,
• Check accuracy, integrity, completeness, consistency of financial reporting
• Checking and supporting cost accounting process at month ends, cost of goods sold controlling
• Budget and forecast planning in close operation with all other departments
• Perform detailed budget variance analysis vs plan / forecast / prior year.
• Prepare monthly management reports
• Pricing – supporting sales community for cost calculations
• Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and forecasts
• Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations
• Ensure compliance with statutory and Group requirements
• Accompany statutory and Group audits
• Independent management of finance related projects
• Reporting to Finance Manager / Financial Controller