5 İlan Türkiye
Focuse on business development and sales activites in heavy project cargo operations,
Coordinates budget and forecast analysis in accordance with KPIs,
Develops and maintaines potential / new clients,
Coordinates all sales , operational development of the division,
Analyses the market and compares the competitiors to identify the best pricing policy,
Plays active role in supplier development and supplier agreement process,
Reed Turkey is looking for a “Trade Finance Specialist” for one of its multinational client.
-Responsible for executing company’s daily cash, loan, letter of credit and insurance needs of the company,
-To follow up bank limits, risk and cash position,
-Managing relationships with financial institutions and coordinating the financing requirements of the company,
-Coordinate the information flow with the financial institutions,
-Preparing daily/weekly cash and financial reports.
Drive Sales and Marketing activities for potential and new clients,
Improve the coordination and relations of current clients,
Manages and coordinates the operations of international freights,
Able continuous and effective communication with clients,
Drives bidding and pricing phases of new clients,
Develops business development strategies for new industries,
Conducts Marketing activities in coordination with Global Team,
Develop and maintain project schedules and calendars with the input from client and project team, in terms of quality and communications,
Coordinate all conceptual design and implementation of IT projects with project management cross functional units,
Ensure clear communication among all groups involved, update project schedules and calendars with the input from client and project team.
Set up and implement strategy for successful completion of new and on-going projects to be delivered on time, on budget and on scope.
• Check accuracy, integrity, completeness, consistency of financial reporting
• Checking and supporting cost accounting process at month ends, cost of goods sold controlling
• Budget and forecast planning in close operation with all other departments
• Perform detailed budget variance analysis vs plan / forecast / prior year.
• Prepare monthly management reports
• Pricing – supporting sales community for cost calculations
• Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and forecasts
• Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations
• Ensure compliance with statutory and Group requirements
• Accompany statutory and Group audits
• Independent management of finance related projects
• Reporting to Finance Manager / Financial Controller