Reed Rewards is a tailor-made exclusive scheme offering a range of insurance and lifestyle benefits to our PAYE temporary employees.
REED understands that temporary employees may not enjoy the benefits usually associated with permanent employment and obtaining such benefits individually is very expensive.
Reed Rewards benefits are sourced from leading insurance providers at highly competitive rates and offer the very best benefits, protection and service.
Our aim is to offer valuable and affordable benefits which will enhance our working relationship with you.
- Medical Cash Plan (19 benefits including dental, optical, physio & maternity/paternity)
- Online Health Risk Assessment
- Critical Illness (sum assured £10,000)
- Personal Accident (up to £15,000)
- Professional Indemnity (up to £1,000,000)
- Life Assurance (sum assured £10,000)
Employee Assistance Programme
- 24/7 legal and counselling helpline
- You are covered for all the above
- Cover for your dependent children for some of the benefits at no extra cost
- There is no requirement to be medically screened or provide medical history prior to joining
- You are automatically enrolled in the scheme from the first day of your first assignment through REED
- You can opt out at any time you want
- Cover for just £2.73 per week
Reed Rewards is serviced through Reed Insurance Brokerage Ltd (Reg. No. C 40354) which is the REED Group's insurance broker and also forms part of the REED Group of Companies. Reed Insurance Brokerage Ltd is enrolled to carry on the business of insurance broking in all European Union member states and is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority in terms of the Insurance Intermediaries Act, 2006.