The Reed Benefits Scheme includes;
- £200 cashback on both dental and optical treatments
- Money back on physiotherapy, chiropractic, and a wide range of homeopathic treatments
- Maternity, paternity, parental leave and adoption payments
- £10k critical illness insurance cover for you, and your children
- Life assurance cover
- Personal accident cover
- A 24/7 legal and counselling helpline
- Free access to the Healthy Living Portal
- Free online health risk assessments
Last year there was £200,000 in pay-outs to our workers by opting into the Reed Benefits Scheme.
We are proud to have serviced the Reed Benefits Scheme for the past 12 years and will continue delivering the most advantageous and comprehensive benefits to the REED temporary workforce
- Sean Agius, Director, Reed Insurance Brokerage Ltd
The Reed Discount Club
Last year, our temporary workforce saved over £44,000 taking part in the Reed Discount Club. By joining, you can access a range of lifestyle, entertainment and retail savings and offers. Outlets include, leading supermarkets, high street fashion stores, technology retailers and restaurants. With offers updated on a regular basis, you are guaranteed to find something for you including;
- Cineworld ticket for £6.60
- Vue ticket for £6.40 (outside London)
- Odeon ticket for £7.30 (outside M25)
- 5% off Sainsbury’s
- 4% off Tesco
- 4% off Asda
- 8% off asos.com
- 7% off Marks & Spencer
- 7.5% off EasySaver card (over 40 high street stores)
- 8% off Currys PC World
- 3% off ao.com
Dining out & eating in
- 10% off Pizza Express
- 12% off Café Rouge
- 4% off Uber Eats
All these benefits and discounts are available to you as a PAYE Temporary worker for £3.03 per week*.
Make sure you are not missing out and opt-in today:
- Log into XMS – www.xms-portal.com
- Click on My Details
- Click on Edit Profile
- Click on Reed Benefits and Discount Club
- Click on Yes, I would like to join…. - for either scheme & save
For full details of the range of benefits on offer as well as our terms and conditions and the weekly contribution, please review the links below.
*Reed Benefits Scheme £2.73p p/wk worked, Reed Discount Club £0.30p p/wk worked.
Reed Benefits is serviced through Reed Insurance Brokerage Ltd (Reg. No. C 40354) which is the REED Group's insurance broker and also forms part of the REED Group of Companies. Reed Insurance Brokerage Ltd is enrolled to carry on the business of insurance broking in all European Union member states and is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority in terms of the Insurance Intermediaries Act, 2006.