This package has been designed to offer comprehensive insurance protection to employees and is part of REED's commitment to offering our temporary workers the best service and benefits available.
We are proud to have serviced the Reed Benefits Scheme for the past 12 years and will continue delivering the most advantageous and comprehensive benefits to the REED temporary workforce
- Sean Agius, Director, Reed Insurance Brokerage Ltd
Health Cash Plan:
- Cashback on dental and optical treatments
- Money back on physiotherapy and chiropractic treatments
- Maternity and adoption payments
- Critical Ilness cover for you and your children
- Life assurance cover for peace of mind
- Personal Accident cover for those unforeseen circumstances
- 24/7 legal and counselling helpline
- Healthy living portal
- Online health risk assessments
For full details of the range of benefits on offer as well as our terms and conditions and the weekly contribution, please review the links below.
Reed Benefits is serviced through Reed Insurance Brokerage Ltd (Reg. No. C 40354) which is the REED Group's insurance broker and also forms part of the REED Group of Companies. Reed Insurance Brokerage Ltd is enrolled to carry on the business of insurance broking in all European Union member states and is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority in terms of the Insurance Intermediaries Act, 2006.