|Location: BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 11 months ago||Reference: 3059114|
The college are currently looking into setting a new youth work course and they need an Assessor to help them with this.
At present they are looking to an assessor to join them as soon as possible who is able to assess students completing the Youth work course. This role will commence as a part-time role but will hopefully progress into a full-time role in the future. This is all dependant enrolment and how many students decide to partake in the course.
To be suitable for the course you must:
- Have at least a level 4 in Youth Work
- An assessors qualification
- Experience assessing students
Before being cleared for work in colleges, successful candidates will be required to come into our branch and complete a number of checks, including a fully enhanced DBS during the registration process.
Reed Education provide the following service features
• Online Enhanced DBS checks
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Regular managed work to best suit the skills of the Teacher or Teaching Assistant
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited and most used online jobsite.
If you are interested in this vacancy please press apply today!
25000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum
South East LondonRead more
25.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour
CANTERBURY, KENTRead more
27000 - 27472 GBP Per Annum
HARINGEY, LONDONRead more
17.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
BOLTON, LANCASHIRERead more
18.00 - 23.00 GBP Per Hour
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more