Reed Education are working in partnership with one of our local schools to recruit a teaching assistant/learning support assistant to join their team when the schools re-open.
- Primary school in West Leeds
- Start date- June 2020
- Long term supply role from June 2020- October half term
- Full time hours, term time only
- Teaching assistant/learning support assistant in upper KS2
- Supporting the teacher in an upper KS2 classroom- there will be particular emphasis on preparing pupils for their end of year SATS assessments
- Providing additional learning support for pupils with barriers to learning on a 1:1 or group basis
- Will involve working towards an EHC plan and dealing with challenging behaviour
- Encouraging children’s confidence and self esteem
As this is a long term supply assignment you will be working through Reed Education- we can offer you;
- A dedicated consultant offering you 24/7 contact
- Access to online timesheets and a hassle free payroll process
- Competitive rates of pay
- CPD opportunities including Team Teach
To hear more information about this role please either apply today or call the office on 01274 377 620 for more information.
It’s time to Love Mondays.