I am working with an Outstanding primary school on the outskirts of Lancaster who are looking to appoint a Year 6 teacher to join them on a temporary basis to cover a maternity leave.
This post will start after autumn Half Term and will be on a full time basis. Recent experience of working in a Year 6 class and leading KS2 SAT's is essential.
This is a very sought after school and comes highly recommended by current and previous staff members.
- Have knowledge of and keep up to date with the Curriculum guidance for Key Stage 2 , especially in the area of KS2 SATs
- Be familiar with the school’s current systems and structures as outlined in policy documents, including the Health and Safety and Child Protection policies.
- Understand and know how national, local comparative and school data, including National Curriculum test data can be used in professional and school development.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with professional colleagues and parents.
- Participate as required in meetings with professional colleagues and parents in respect of the duties and responsibilities of the post.
If you have recent experience working in a Year 6 class and are looking for a new full time position, please apply immediately!
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to references, Full Enhanced Children and Adult DBS and List 99 check before starting work.