Primary Teacher of a Year 5 Class. Key Stage Two. Good Primary School in central Bradford
What they can offer:
- A positive caring ethos and working environment.
- A school where staff are highly valued, wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance is a priority
- Enthusiastic, motivated, well-behaved children and very supportive parents/carers.
- A committed, friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team.
- Excellent support from the Headteacher, senior leadership team and governing board.
- High quality professional and career development opportunities.
- Opportunities and potential for future leadership roles.
You will need to:
- Be an excellent and reflective classroom practitioner
- Motivate, enthuse, engage and inspire our pupils
be able to communicate effectively with parents/carers ,pupils and colleagues
- Contribute to the wider life of the school and offer extra-curricular activities
- Be able to demonstrate flexibility, good teamwork and a commitment to the school’s values
- Be a dedicated, caring professional who wants to be part of a happy, successful team
The School is a values-driven school, situated in Bradford, West Yorkshire. Sharing the vision and values of our school, all staff are committed to ensure that every child becomes ‘the best that they can be’
The school believe in providing a variety of learning styles including learning outside the classroom and have magnificent grounds to support this. They are looking for a Year 5 teacher to come and contribute to the Key Stage Two team and provide outstanding learning opportunities to the children in their care. In return for this the school will provide you will many CPD opportunities and give you the help and support that you need to progress in your career.
If you are looking for a new role then please get in touch! Hit 'APPLY NOW' and attach your latest CV. NQTs and experienced teachers are both warmly encouraged to apply.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.