Reed Education Leeds are urgently recruiting for a year 4 teacher to join one of our Leeds Primary Schools from now until the end of the academic year on a long term basis. The School is Ofsted rated Good with Outstanding features including school leadership.
Some responsibilities include;
- Planning and marking of all work
- Improving academic results and attainment
- Keeping accurate records of attendance and grades
- Classroom management and behaviour management
This role would be suitable for NQTs and fully qualified teachers. All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and reference check which I will be more than happy to help you with.
Applicants must have recent teaching experience at primary level in order to apply for this post.
As a specialist primary consultant, I can ensure you are supported by;
- Offering you 24/7 contact
- Application assistance and CV advice
- Access to online timesheets and a hassle free payroll process
- Competitive rates of pay
- CPD opportunities
Please call the office today to discuss your recent experience and this role in more detail. Alternatively, if you are looking for a new role but this isn’t quite what you are looking for then please email me a recent copy of your CV.
It’s time to Love Mondays.