|Location: BRIXTON, LONDON||Salary: 41400 - 41400 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3068052|
Metropolitan is one of the UK's leading providers of affordable housing and care and support services. We employ over 1,600 people to manage and develop our large portfolio of nearly 38,000 homes serving nearly 75,000 customers across London, the East Midlands and the East of England.
We are looking for three client side Workstream Site Coordinators to take responsibility for site based housing refurbishment projects. You will ensure delivery of the programme of works on site against set targets and objectives whilst providing exceptional customer service and an efficient and value for money service to agreed standards and specifications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the following areas:
- Providing direction: Including carrying out inspections on quality and delivery.
- Contract management: Including ensuring contractors meet and exceed set service delivery KPI's and targets and manage the provision of service programmes of works.
- You will have enhanced IT skills and be familiar with databases and MS Office packages as well as a working knowledge of Section 20, CDM, Asbestos and other regulations relating to the delivery of planned and revenue programme of works.
- Possessing well developed communication skills and considerable experience of planning, organising and prioritisation against key objectives and targets you will apply your previous technical or construction experience to build sustaining working relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues.
- Must possess a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for business purposes.
- Must have flexible availability with the ability to attend meetings/events at evenings and weekends as required.
- Good IT skills -experience of databases, and Microsoft Office packages.
- A HNC or HND in a Building related subject or higher/equivalent
- Adherence to Metropolitan financial procedures and processes.
- Flexible availability with the ability to attend meetings/events at evenings and weekends as required.
- Working knowledge of Section 20, CDM, Asbestos and all other regulations relating to the delivery of planned and revenue programmes of work.
- Well developed communication skills, and ability to communicate with different audiences tailoring the communication to suite the situation.
- Able to build and sustain working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Good planning, organising and priorisation skills.
- Available for regular travel to other Metropolitan business location.
- Having worked in a technical/construction environment.
What Metropolitan can offer you:
Metropolitan offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits which includes options around Childcare Vouchers, Health and Wellbeing Programme, Employee Assistance and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer an impressive Pension Scheme and 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, with the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days! Along with all this we are about to launch our Metro Academy which will ensure that your career is developed for years to come!
Interviews will take place week commencing 14th August 2017.
19.55 - 19.55 GBP Per Hour
CLAPHAM COMMON, LONDONRead more
19.55 - 19.55 GBP Per Hour
LAMBETH, LONDONRead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
HELSTON, CORNWALLRead more
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
35000.00 - 37000.00 GBP Per Annum
BURY ST. EDMUNDS, SUFFOLKRead more