|Location: SWAVESEY, CAMBRIDGESHIRE||Salary: 24844 - 29871 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3068016|
We are looking for a Workstream Site Coordinator to take responsibility for the client administration for onsite based projects. You will ensure delivery of the programme of works on site against set targets and objectives whilst providing exceptional customer service and an efficient and value for money service to agreed standards and specifications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the following areas:
- Providing direction: Including carrying out inspections on quality and delivery.
- Contract management: Including ensuring contractors meet and exceed set service delivery KPI's and targets and manage the provision of service programmes of works.
- You will have enhanced IT skills and be familiar with databases and MS Office packages as well as a working knowledge of Section 20, CDM, Asbestos and other regulations relating to the delivery of planned and revenue programme of works.
- Possessing well developed communication skills and considerable experience of planning, organising and prioritisation against key objectives and targets you will apply your previous technical or construction experience to build sustaining working relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues.
- Must possess a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for business purposes.
- Must have flexible availability with the ability to attend meetings/events at evenings and weekends as required.
- Good IT skills -experience of databases, and Microsoft Office packages.
- A HNC or HND in a Building related subject or higher/equivalent
- Adherence to Metropolitan financial procedures and processes.
- Working knowledge of Section 20, CDM, Asbestos and all other regulations relating to the delivery of planned and revenue programmes of work.
- Well developed communication skills, and ability to communicate with different audiences tailoring the communication to suite the situation.
- Able to build and sustain working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Good planning, organising and prioritisation skills.
- Available for regular travel to other Metropolitan business location.
- Having worked in a technical/construction environment.
What Metropolitan can offer you:
Metropolitan offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits which includes options around Childcare Vouchers, Health and Wellbeing Programme, Employee Assistance and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer an impressive Pension Scheme and 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, with the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days! Along with all this we are about to launch our Metro Academy which will ensure that your career is developed for years to come!
Got what it takes? Click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter telling us why you would be perfect for this role.
30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
200.00-250.00 GBP Per day, inc Benefits
CHORLEY, LANCASHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
25.00-30.00 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
YORK, NORTH YORKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
28000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
30000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRERead more