Are you a Welsh-medium teacher ready to start September 2020?
Reed Education Cardiff is currently recruiting for an inspiring Science Teacher for a mixed 11-18 secondary school. The school is easily accessible by public transport and has parking for those who wish to drive.
This post is a PERMANENT post to start September 2020.
You will have a track record of teaching Welsh with a healthy understanding of the Donaldson Report and its implications for teaching and learning. You will have strong interpersonal and behaviour management skills in order to make an immediate impact in your subject discipline. The ideal candidate will have had experience of delivering creative strategies for learning in the medium of Welsh up to and including Key Stage 4 minimum.
To be considered for the role, you will be/will have:
- A qualified teacher (QTS status);
- A good honours degree or equivalent in your subject discipline and the ability to deliver provision in Welsh;
- Written and verbal fluency in Welsh;
- Experience of delivering high-quality teaching and learning experiences up to KS4 (KS5 desirable);
- A sincere desire to see all pupils improve and strategies to ensure positive attainment;
- Effective class management with pupils at all levels;
- Tenacious attitude with a devotion to self-improvement;
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC).
If you are interested and available, or would like an informal chat about these positions, please contact Rhys Morris on 02920 386 515 or at email@example.com
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Reed Education are very proud to be supporting schools across Wales through the National Procurement Service Framework. The pay rates quoted within this advert are subject to the role requirements stipulated by the school at the time of requesting a member of staff from us. Pay will always be clearly discussed and clarified with you before an assignment begins.