Welder / Fabricator
Are you an experienced Welder / Fabricator with the ability to work unsupervised?
Do you have experience of working in a light industry environment producing high quality products?
Are you available now or in the near future?
Due to growth and ongoing success, this Tewkesbury based engineering company is looking to employ a Welder / Fabricator.
The ideal candidate will have the experience required to undertake the fabrication, welding and assembly of small batch work to meet high technical specifications, standards and requirements.
Key Skills & Experience:
• Strong welding skills with the ability to weld to a very high standard
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience of welding
• The ability to weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions
• The ability to read fabrication/engineering drawings
• Clear understanding of and ability to work to geometric tolerances
• Understanding of welding process specifications and welding symbols
• Experience of checking parts for accuracy and quality
• Experience of laying out, positioning, aligning, and securing parts and assemblies prior to assembly
• Finishing: pickling, fettling and polishing
The successful candidate must have a solid understanding of welding equipment and welding accessories.
To find out more or to apply, please contact Baff on 0117 3178000, or send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
If this is not of interest or you do not feel you are right for the role, but know someone who might be interested, please get in touch and you could win £100.00 worth of high street vouchers.