|Location: BLACKBURN, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 18000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3095037|
Reed Business Support is recruiting on behalf of a boutique 4 star hotel in the Blackburn area who are looking for an experienced Wedding Coordinator to join their busy and vibrant team!
A wedding planner's job is to help couples have their dream wedding. If you enjoy meeting people and organising events, this could be the perfect job for you.
• Following up on enquiries and converting to appointments
• Meeting couples to discuss their requirements and budget
• Preparing brochures and sending out to potential clients
• Creating proposal for clients based on the hotel selling strategy
• Advising clients of wedding customs, etiquette and logistics
• Converting enquiries into sales
• Processing bookings, contracts and handling payments
• Correctly processing proforma invoices
• Keeping in touch with clients on the build-up to their big day and liaising with regards to final details, menu choices, packages etc. including maximising upgraded items
• Ensuring that accommodation linked to the event is in accordance to guest requirements
• Liaising with other hotel departments about client requirements
• Agreeing prices with suppliers such as florists and venue dressers
• Ensuring marketing promotions run at the right time
• Assisting with social media requests and promotions
• Updating and cleansing the database to target the correct people.
• Conducting daily office duties such as banking, gathering customer feedback, checking event charges
You will be required to work 5 days out of 7, 40 hours per week including some evenings (until 8pm) and weekends (until 6pm).
Skills and experience required:
• Excellent people skills
• Good negotiation skills and the confidence to talk about price
• Strong communication skills
• Good organisational, prioritisation and attention to detail skills
• IT literate with good literacy and numeracy
• A confident and determined manner
Previous experience in a similar role is strongly desired. Progression opportunities for the right candidate with the opportunity to step up to a management role.
Salary and benefits offered: £18,000 per annum, uniform provided, meals on duty included, staff discounts and a tip-share scheme. 28 days holiday including bank holidays with 1 additional day for each full year worked (max 33).
Should you be interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please reply to this advert with your up to date CV attached.
Please note that due to high volumes, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.
18000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
27000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
SOUTH SHIELDS, TYNE AND WEARRead more
25000 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
WESTMINSTER, LONDONRead more
22000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more