£24000 - £30000
I have the pleasure of supporting a Training Consultancy who are searching for a Web Designer/Developer for their rapidly expanding business.
This company is on the up and has experienced massive growth over the past few years. Starting out as a single operating unit they now offer five areas of expertise with a view to cover more over the next year.
Working closely with the board and head of department the ideal candidate will need to:
• Have the ability to develop spec documents outlining project plans and timelines to ensure everything runs smoothly to the desired time frame
• Have input on design concepts as part of the team to achieve the needed project outcome
• Be able to translate raw images and layouts from a Graphic Designer into CSS themes
• Have the ability to communicate within the team accurately and work outside-the-box to ensure a high value service to clients
• Own and lead the design aspect of the company including creating bespoke websites from the beginning for clients
• Constantly communicate with clients with updates
• Web development experience (including UX understanding)
• An in-depth knowledge of website development languages
• Multi-tasking is essential – you will be working on different projects at the same time
• Basic knowledge of Laravel and Angular
• CMS building and development skills
• Code structuring skills
As well as this it is incredibly important for the person to be the right fit for the team. Self-motivation, engaging and the ability to work in a close knit group is imperative. There is also a certain amount of personal development with this position. The company is passionate about supporting individuals to build on their skillset and become not just part of the team but part of the family.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who are only going to get bigger!
If this sounds like a position for you get in touch on 01173 178005.
£24000 - £30000