Reed are working with a Large, long established Wealth Management organisation with key operational presence in Edinburgh.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to work within their busy Edinburgh office.
The role will involve providing administrative support to the Financial Planning Team and your main duties will include the following:
• Report preparation
• Scanning incoming/outgoing client correspondence
• Facilitating and monitoring the opening of new accounts, and processing new business applications
• Compiling and sending client valuations, liaising with product providers and clients where necessary
• Liaising with product providers to arrange payment of pension benefits
• Updating internal databases with client information
• Investigating and resolving client related queries
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a financial planning or wealth management environment and will have made some progress towards the CII Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent.
You can expect a great benefits package with salary up to £23,000 (DOE)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IFA/Wealth Management administrator seeking a challenging role with career development opportunities.
For further information, please apply or contact Kenny Blair on 0141 241 4700 or 07891370884