My client are a Chartered Financial Planning firm who are looking for a Wealth Management Administrator to join their growing team.
If you are currently working within the Financial Services industry and are looking for a new challenge within the Financial Planning sector, this is a great opportunity for you with a client who seek first-class client care.
The opportunity for development and progression is available with time.
- Process new and existing business.
- Keep the relevant individuals updated on applications.
- Set up and maintain client records accurately using back-office systems.
- Liaise directly with providers.
- Prepare pre-meeting documentation and complete post-meeting client reviews.
- Prepare application forms for many different plan types (investment, life and pension)
- Actively maintain the client record with notes regarding all activity undertaken.
Key Skills & Requirements
- Experience within the Financial Services is essential.
- You must be studying towards the CII Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Excellent systems and product knowledge required
- Initiative and self-starter
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Time Management
- Highly organised