- 1 x Warehouse Team Manager (Nights), Friday - Monday, roughly 9pm - 7am - £25,500 per annum
- 1 x Warehouse Team Manager (Days), Friday - Monday, roughly 9am - 7pm - £27,500 per annum
These positions are working for a large Distribution Centre in Harlow who are continually growing and looking to add great talent to the team.
In this role you will be providing leadership, motivation, training and development of colleagues whilst delivering against customer requirement. You'll be managing a team or roughly 40 staff.
- Effective leadership and management of warehouse colleagues
- Effectively execute the daily plan, with a keen eye on managing the resource available.
- Delivery of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Assist Shift Manager with daily and weekly workload planning and volume forecasting
- Produce accurate and timely reports to monitor performance at team and individual level.
- Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure Preps are up to date and accurate
- Ensure legal and policy compliance is adhered to by all colleagues
- Deliver a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for colleagues
- Ensure all accidents and near misses are appropriately investigated within a timely manner
- Produce and deliver regular and clear communications to distribution colleagues
- Responsibility for all issues relating to health & safety and the environment
- Maintain and develop relationships with the Company’s third-party suppliers and stakeholders e.g. Recruitment Agencies, Union Representatives.
- To lead, coach and develop the team to ensure achievement of Company Goals
- Deal effectively with underperformance, implement further support and training/disciplinary procedures as appropriate.
- Carry out absence reviews and return to work interviews
Need to know:
- Previous Warehouse Experience
- Good working knowledge of distribution operations
- Experience of WMS systems
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Law and requirements
Please apply ASAP to hear about either of these roles.