Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
Location: Harlow, Essex
Hours: Full time role. 45hrs per week (Monday - Friday, Days)
Excellent opportunity just released for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join a friendly and growing company in Harlow.
You will oversee oversee the full operation of 3 warehouses in Harlow, housing in excess of 60k items, with a team of 30 across a 24hr operation. You will assist with all aspects of warehouse operations and people management, ensuring that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations.
· Supervising of the day to day operations of the team.
· Assisting the Warehouse Manager with the fulfilment of orders (Quality of stock) etc.
· Assisting the Warehouse Manager with the performance management of the team.
· Stock and Asset Management relevant to the warehouse.
· Plan and organise warehouse activities and delegate appropriate tasks to ensure maximum efficiency is obtained.
· Ensure the efficient loading, unloading of vehicles and accurate storage of products.
· Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in goods handling and quality assurance.
· Making sure that company procedures are followed by all warehouse employees.
· Encouraging a pro-active approach to Health & Safety.
· Assisting the Warehouse Manager controlling and developing good working practices.
· Ad hoc. associated tasks.
Skills and previous experience (essential)
· At least 2 years’ experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role
· Experience of using stock control / warehouse management software.
· Customer focused.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
· Strong organisational and time management skills.
· Demonstrate health & safety awareness.
· Supervision and training of staff.
· Willing to undertake further training and personal development
Please apply ASAP to be considered.