|Location: BURY ST. EDMUNDS, SUFFOLK||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3068315|
You will be joining a global business who are experts in their field, and you will be supervising a team of up to 10 warehouse staff. You will lead by strong example, exerting discipline and good practices in all areas.
Key responsibilities of the role will include –
• Adhering to Quality Control standards, Health and Safety practices, and company values at all times.
• Managing the ISO accreditation’s as required
• Conduct Health & Safety checks/risk assessments
• To maintain various machine data and manage maintenance checks.
• Organise stock rotation
• Setting and managing staff KPIs.
• Work alongside Supply and Logistics Manager on mixing schedule, goods in schedule and Warehouse KPIs
• General Admin responsibilities as and when necessary.
The successful candidate will have experience in working in a manufacturing environment, ideally within agriculture, seed, malt, or animal feed, and a background of supervisory work. You will be able to work under pressure to your own initiative, good communication skills, adaptability to the needs of the business, and a can do attitude!
You will also be required to have an in date forklift driving licence.
In response to the demands of the role, the Client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package, including 23 days annual holiday. Working hours of this position is Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm, but occasional half day Saturdays may be required.
Please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com.
9.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
ROTHERHAM, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
7.50 - 7.50 GBP Per Hour
NORMANTON, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
9 - 10 GBP Per Hour
ALTON, HAMPSHIRERead more
17000 - 17001 GBP Per Annum
ANTRIM, COUNTY ANTRIMRead more