|Location: HEATHROW, MIDDLESEX||Salary: 26548 - 26548 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: TWILIGHT||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 12 days ago||Reference: 3109523|
Purpose of role:
Supervision of In Bound and Outbound processing of mail and commercial freight. Meeting all business KPIs and regulatory control compliance with regard to Aviation Security, HM Customs ERTs, Health and Safety. Delivery of business excellence in the operational areas that provides a high quality service for our customers. Ensure safe and efficient use of all warehouse handling solutions.
Please be advised, only suitable candidates with current relevant experience will be considered, as this is also a role based in a Customs Bonded Warehouse, the successful candidate will undergo a Criminal Record check and 5 year referencing, if you are unable to meet the requirements please do not apply.
Hours per week 40 - Shifts (14:00 – 23:00) Monday thru Friday (days off in lieu if weekend worked)
Number of subordinates 20+
• Demonstrate strong Leadership qualities to encourage and improve your Team.
• Ensure timely processing in all operational areas.
• Maintain required target kilo yields on ULD container builds.
• Develop and Improve Warehouse process.
• Continually strive for better work practices and efficiencies.
• Accurate data capture into in-house business IT solutions.
• Work in accordance with the company’s Standard Operations Procedures
• Maintain a high standard of good housekeeping
• To carry out, to the best of your ability, any reasonable request from your Manager
• To work within company Health and Safety guidelines.
• To work within Dept. of Transport Aviation Security
• To work within HM Customs rules and guidelines
External contacts: NO
Budget responsibility: NO
Required professional experience: 2 years Supervisory experience and knowledge of Cargo operational warehouse processes. Essential - Experience in Team Leadership responsibilities.
Soft skills • Fork Truck Licence
• Aviation Security Trained to NXCT level - Advantage
• Ability to make knowledge based decisions
• Ability to lead and guide team members
• Speed and accuracy of work
• Comfortable with acting on reasonable management instructions
• Encourage collaboration between Team Members
• Ability to admit mistakes so we can learn from them
• Punctual, honest and courteous
• Willing to learn new skills and working practices
• Work well in a team and eager to assist others when required
• Flexibility in hours of work
28000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more
7.50 - 7.50 GBP Per Hour
WARRINGTON, CHESHIRERead more
20000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
SALFORD, LANCASHIRERead more
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
SANDHURST, BERKSHIRERead more
16640.00 - 16640.00 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more