Reed Procurement & supply chain are now recruiting for a Warehouse supervisor on a permanent basis in the Swindon location.
A large operations based in Swindon is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor, in a brand new position to work on a newly sourced contract on behalf of a retail customer.
•To provide strong leadership, development & motivation to the team to ensure all KPI’s & SLA’s are met and drive excellent customer service at all times.
•To work with all department managers to ensure best practice across the whole site.
• Meets operational financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a budget for the team, and being accountable for profit and loss
• Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analysing process work flow, warehouse layout, manning and space requirements.
• Manage & promote culture which encourages and develops direct reports in-line with company policies and procedures.
• Accountable for designing and sustaining a robust operational reporting structure
• To be accountable for all commercial/internal KPI’s and SLA’s, setting stretching goals, driving continuous improvement and maximising performance.
• Accountable for establishing, implementing and enforcing health and safety procedures which complies with all legal requirements.
Experience of JD Edwards is desirable.