|Location: HEATHROW, MIDDLESEX||Salary: 48000 - 48000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3044235|
If you are looking for a challenging role in a buzzing and evolving environment with a strong and motivated work force, please read on.
The post holder will support the sort operation and organise and plan Sort Control, FSC, ACS, NCG and Air Ops in order to meet the company’s present and long-term service and quality targets and to initiate systems to control the cost per piece whilst maintaining a motivated workforce.
The Process Manager will be expected to perform the following duties:
• Create an environment of continuous improvement by living Global SOP, Focus strategy and embracing EOS initiatives toward making a better working environment.
• Keep and develop contacts with external partners e.g. HAL, External Airlines and my clients Hubs & Gateways.
• Manage Bond, FSC, Repack and act as the pivotal figure in driving project initiatives throughout the sort operation in coordination with other support functions.
• To work closely with other ops managers in driving KPIs, Production and Quality objectives.
• Develop relationships with Key ACS partners.
• Manage third party performance in regards to linehaul.
• Fully support and engage with QCC Engineering, H&S, C&L departments.
• Direct, lead and revise the implementation of Contingency Plans.
• Ensure awareness of policies and rules, maintain commitment on Quality and Environmental Systems, identify and promote continuous improvements aligning with Company strategies on quality and environment.
• Ensure awareness of policies and rules and maintain commitment on Health and Safety improvement projects and / or provisions defined at higher level for operations department, review performance and drive implementation of efficient counter measures.
• Identify, ensure recruitment, retain, develop, lead and motivate properly skilled departmental staff.
• Apply CIM methodologies into the everyday workplace with a focus on respect and results
• Define development plans, outline expectations, identify training needs, monthly one2ones, evaluate annual performances and propose pay adjustment and promotions of Performance Improvement staff in co-operation with local HR Department.
• Use authorized reporting tools, hold regular meeting with the structure and exploit the existing communication channel.
• Strong people management skills with a proven record in managing a large team of people.
• Self Motivated.
• Ability to develop a living and breathing Global-SOP environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across cultures.
• Ability to lead and motivate staff – Create an EOS culture.
• Initiative and drive to promote and progress change in the organisation. Willingness to challenge the status quo.
• Excellent strategic, analytical and negotiation skills & the ability to plan, execute and complete a given task within a specified timeframe.
• Understanding of general air cargo operations, associated aircraft and Aviation legislative policies.
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more
21000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
STAINES-UPON-THAMES, MIDDLESEXRead more
7.50 - 7.50 GBP Per Hour
WARRINGTON, CHESHIRERead more
15000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum
ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRERead more
17000.00 - 17000.00 GBP Per Annum
SUTTON, SURREYRead more