I'm currently recruiting for a warehouse manager for a retail outlet in Farnborough, Hampshire. This is a full time, permanent position that will include working weekends.
You will be reporting into the store manager and must have the ability to work under you own initiative and have good organisation skills. Good communicator with a strong personality. Must be a responsible individual and task orientated.
- Organise and maintain the efficient running of a warehouse
- Be able to manage a group of individuals
- Good and effective communication skills
- Take in and control all deliveries ensuring no damage to products
- The control of stock to minimise shrinkage
- Be able to effectively use a fork lift truck
- Prepare fittings and ancillaries each day for fitters
- Good administration skills and basic computer abilities
- Honest and trustworthy
- To comply with all Health and Safety and security requirements set out by the Company
If you have previous warehouse experience and are looking for that next step up, this could be the perfect opportunity.