My client an international business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Clerk to join them on a temporary to permanent basis, this role has an IMMEDIATE start...
The purpose of this role is to assist with the assembly line as a Floor Support Operative
JOB ROLE :
- Container unloading
- Responsible for unloading containers of module parts and accessories
- Receiving incoming goods
- Responsible for checking & stocking incoming goods and hand over goods to third parties
- Physical handling of returns
- Responsible for cycle counting and inventory accuracy
- Responsible for keeping the pick locations and the remainder of the warehouse tidy and clean
- Responsible for picking work orders
- Responsible for using hand help scanners for all aspects of the above
The Ideal candidate will
Strong team player and flexible working attitude
Excellent Communication Skills
Previous experience of working within a fast paced Warehouse enviroment
This role is a physical role with lots of steps and heavy lifting so you must be physically fit and able
The salary for this position is £10 per hour with additional overtime hours
Working hours are Monday - Friday 7.30 - 4.30
This role is due to start within the next 14 days
All REED temporary workers receive a competitive benefits package including:
· Guaranteed hours contract
· Online timesheets & pay management with weekly pay
· 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd company
· Flexible Schedule – YOU choose when you want to work!
· Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
· Free Eye test vouchers
· Holiday Pay
· Life insurance
· Sick Pay
· Health Cash Plan
· Retailer Discounts
· Temp of the month award
· £25 Recommend-a-Friend bonus for referrals
If this is what you are looking for, click APPLY NOW.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
REED recruit across 20 specialisms in the UK and overseas, established for over 50 years. Your local team in Wolverhampton specialise in Commercial Support roles, both temporary and permanent. Your local team offer over 25 years combined recruitment experience. We work with local businesses in the Wolverhampton, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Dudley Borough, Black Country, West Bromwich and Oldbury areas.