£8.72 - £9.50 per hour
Temporary to Perm
My growing client based in Welham Green are looking for 2 new Warehouse Operatives to join their team. This will initially be a temporary position but with strong possibility to go permanent for the right candidate.
Hours of work -
Monday - Friday 7am - 5pm
Job Responsibilities -
- To carry out the picking, manufacturing and dispatch of products in-line with works instructions and training
- To palletise, wrap, box and carton orders
- Manage stock inventories
- Loading and unloading of lorries
- Check incoming and outgoing stock for quality and quantity and locate incoming goods to racks and trays
- Ensure warehouse, yard and workstations are kept clean and tidy in line with company policies on safety and quality
- To expedite any reasonable requests made by warehouse and office colleagues
- Operate in accordance with company guidelines applicable to each respective area or functional task, escalating any concerns in a timely and effective manner to the warehouse supervisor or his manager
The Ideal candidate will -
- Already have experience in a manufacturing/assembly/warehouse environment.
- Have a broad understanding of hand tools and production equipment
- Understand safe working practices including handling heavy items
- Have good spoken English and good communication skills
- Deliver commitment, motivation, energy, and tidy work practices in small team
- Meet task time expectations
- Fork lift truck (reach truck) experience an advantage
If you feel as though you fit the above criteria and would like to express your interest in this position please get in touch either via email or telephone using the details below. Good luck with your application!