We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a full time permanent Warehouse Operative to join a Global company based in Newbury, Berkshire
This role is Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00 paying a salary up to £23,000
- Picking stock items for despatch or parts for assembly in accordance with customer orders.
- Providing advice to the sales team on product availability or ability to modify other items to enable supply from stock.
- Monitoring usage and identifying fluctuations to ensure stock levels match usage levels.
- Stock ordering
- Counting and ensuring stock records are kept up to date and accurate.
- Handling incoming stock consignments, booking in and putting stock away
- Selecting appropriate stock and parts to pass into assembly for modification to customer requirements.
- Monitoring stock usage to ensure reordering in time to maintain minimum stock levels.
- Carrying out regular stock counts to ensure stock records are accurate.
- Handling incoming consignments, booking onto the system, and putting stock on correct shelves in warehouse.
If you are interested then please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information