Reed Bradford Business Support are recruiting on behalf of an established distributor based in Cleakheaton, our client is looking for a reliable and hardworking Warehouse Operative on a temporary basis. Although this is a temporary role my client is willing to invest in the right people for long term opportunities.
Part time and full-time roles available.
To be considered for this role you must have had previous experience working within a busy, fast paced Warehouse environment.
• Work effectively and efficiently as part of a team
• Follow all procedures & processes.
• Safe handling of goods following Company Manual Handling techniques and H&S Legislation
• Correct use of all equipment
• Maintain high standards of hygiene work areas kept clean on a clean as you go basis
• Work accurately within required timescale.
• Achieve the DC targets and standards.
• Be adaptable and flexible in approach to work
• Perform any reasonable request from your supervisor.
• Responsibly working safely reporting any hazards and not creating any hazards
• Customer and quality focus
Part Time standard hrs are 20 hrs per week with core hrs between 14:30 & 18:30
Full Time standard hrs are 40 hrs per week with core hrs between 10:00 & 18:30
• Flexibility in core hrs will be expected with notice.
• Compulsory overtime will be required
• Flexibility in working hours and rotating shifts will be required to suit business needs.