NIGHT SHIFT WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES WANTED
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced enthusiastic Warehouse Operatives to join a leading company based in Belfast.
Hours of work: Monday to Sunday shift work 11.00pm – 7.00am
Duration: Initially 3 months
To provide an efficient and effective service to all customers, suppliers and colleagues, though carrying out all functions relating to the warehouse.
• Order scheduling and assembly, replenishment, picking, invoicing, stock enquiries, administration and checking
• To ensure accurate checking and other associated procedures relating to goods received and goods dispatched
• Accurate and efficient picking of orders and completion of paper work
• Ensure incoming and outgoing loads are dealt with efficiently and comply to safety and legal requirements.
• To monitor stock levels and to ensure all goods are stored under appropriate conditions
• To ensure that all waste, losses and damage are kept to a minimum
• Good communication and organisational skills
• Be a team player with experience in working to deadlines
• Ability to work on their own initiative and organise the shift duties
• Proven high level of productivity
• Must have previous experience of voice picking
• Minimum of 6 months experience in a warehouse environment
• Manual Handling training
• Forklift License