Warehouse Operative Required in Headcorn!
- Select raw materials according to a recipe
- Weigh out raw materials – will include lifting 25kg bags, handling frozen fruits, liquids and powders.
- Prepare raw materials for cooking
- Ensure paperwork is completed accurately
- Assist in the stores when the raw materials have been picked for the day
- To ensure compliance with Food Hygiene and Safety rules and standards.
- Work as a team member, have flexibility.
This role is very fast paced and can be physically demanding. You must have attention to detail.
A forklift licence would be beneficial but training can be given.
Ideally you will have your own transport.
6:30am - 4pm Monday to Friday
6am - 12pm Saturday
£20,000 - £21,000
25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
PPE and lockers are provided.