I am currently working with a well-established FMCG company local to Maidstone who are looking for a Warehouse Manager to run a team.
If you are an excellent communicator and have the passion to drive and develop a team along with the experience below then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Lead and manage change within the Warehouse Teams cultivating a culture whereby the company can grow and develop on a sound business infrastructure
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives and manage training and development as a key to success of a developing and growing organisation ensuring maximum return on investment.
- Demonstrate sound commercial understanding and cost control management and manage effectively the financial spend of all areas achieving the best possible balance between quality of service and cost.
- Oversee the appraisal structure and reward programmes.
- Carry out disciplinary investigations and hearings for all areas of the company.
- To develop and implement a strategy for recruitment, retention and engagement of the right people, creating and maintaining a culture whereby staff are motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
- To ensure Health and Safety policy is adhered to and managed on a day to day basis.
- Carry out BRC GHP audits and manage the delivery of improvements.
- Delivering and maintaining operational service excellence.
- Develop effective working relationships.
- Ensure cleaning regimes and hygiene standards are maintained.
- Stock rotation – Ensure accuracy of product inventories against system records.
- Maintenance of all health & safety, food hygiene records.
- Understanding of all security systems.
- Understanding of all refrigeration systems.
- Manage and react to MHE reporting system.
Please apply if this role suits you and you are looking for a new opportunity.