|Location: SEVENOAKS, KENT||Salary: 25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3061779|
• Responsible for the day to day management of people within the warehouse function, to ensure company's targets and objectives are met to meet customer requirements.
• Monitor and maintain stock accuracy by ensuring the physical stock is in line with ERP records and ensure all movements are recorded accurately.
• Ensure stock is protected and packaged correctly to maintain product quality and safety during handling and storage.
• Maintain FIFO stock rotation and Batch control.
• Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures to ensure inventory accuracy, maximise picking productivity and storage density.
• Supporting the Factory Manager in the implementation and Maintenance of 5S principles in the Warehouse.
• Liaise with Quality Control Supervisor to ensure quality procedures and quality targets are strictly adhered to.
• Provide regular feedback and updates on work schedules to management.
• Lead and support cross-functional projects within area of responsibility.
• In line with the values of the company, motivate and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met.
• Strategically manage the warehouse in line with the companies vision, mission and values.
• Monitoring stock levels and planning warehouse space for peak periods
• Managing daily KPI reporting for activity and throughputs
Ideally, you’ll have experience in a similar supervisory role in a warehouse environment. You’ll have excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills, with a solid understanding of inventory control and of health and safety requirements.
• Diligent and methodical attention to detail.
• Training in or experience of quality management methodologies such as ISO9001
• Experience of developing and maintaining inventory control systems in a fast-paced complex (high number of SKUs) environment
• Excellent computer skills and good understanding of Excel and ERP based S&OP system.
* Supply Chain knowledge
• Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively and Co-Workers.
• Flexibility, customer focused approach to work and operational change.
• Knowledge of production and assembly processes
• Hands on leader that inspires the team that they are working within
• Previous Supervisory and management of others in a similar role
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
LANGLEY, BERKSHIRERead more
18000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum
STONEHOUSE, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
30000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
SUTTON, SURREYRead more
20000 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
MIDDLESBROUGH, CLEVELANDRead more
30000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
SUTTON, SURREYRead more