Warehouse Administrator – Deeside
£18,000 per annum – Immediate start available
Working exclusively with a well-known employer who are looking to add to their team now! This is a great opportunity for an experienced Warehouse / Transport Admin to secure your next opportunity, in this busy role no two days will be the same so you must be able to multi-task!
• Creating daily shipments on SAP and monitoring progress
• Preparation and Involvement in stock takes
• Contribute to the smooth running of the warehouse operation
• Build strong relationships with internal teams
• General office administration
• General H&S promotion and guidance
To be successful in this role you will have proved you have:
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask
• A strong working knowledge of Excel and general MS Office systems
• You are good with numbers
• Worked with an ERP system previously, SAP would be great!
• Have a strong eye for details
• £18,000 per annum with a review at 6 months
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Health cash plan including dental and optical benefits
• A good pension scheme
• Plus much more, cycle to work scheme, insurance schemes
o Mon – Fri, 08:00 – 16:30
If this role feels like a great fit for you, apply online NOW!