I am currently recruiting for a stock control assistant to join my Evesham based client on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the physical stock management and off-site reconciliation.
• To ensure PI checks are completed across both the main and satellite warehouses. This is around 50% of the role.
• To plan stock checks at satellite locations as per the stock control policy.
• To complete any stock adjustments required once sufficient investigation has been carried out.
• To carry out any ad-hoc stock check requests from various departments.
• To work alongside other Procurement colleagues and assist in the stock count procedure for satellite locations.
• To investigate and report on any discrepancies highlighted by either Ad-hoc or PI stock checks.
• To comply with the current onsite Health and Safety policy.
• To do any other jobs required of them by the Stock Control Manager.
• Strong Communication Skills.
• Attention to detail
• Problem Solving
• Able to work under own initiative.
• PC Literate – Word – Excel (spreadsheets)
• Experience of Warehouse Management system (CHESS) and Microsoft Nav would be advantageous but not essential
• Valid UK Driving licence is essential
The role does involve working at height on a powered mobile Scissor lift & occasional use of a Reach forklift truck. Training will be provided.
If you have the skills outlined above and are ready for a new challenge APPLY NOW or email email@example.com