Vineyard Area Manager
West Sussex and South East
REED Business Support Crawley are currently recruiting on behalf of an award winning wine producer in the West Sussex area that are seeking an experienced Area Manager to join their successful team, covering multiple sites across the South East including Kent and Hampshire.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience at manager level within a vineyard, agricultural or farming environment and be confident managing multiple sites across the South East area. You will be confident in communicating with individuals at a supervisory level and implementing changes where necessary.
You will be primarily based in the West Sussex area however will be required to travel to other locations in Kent and Hampshire. Milage will be covered and hours are flexible to accommodate additional travel time
As a Vineyard Area Manager your duties will include:
- Ensure Vineyard supervisors are performing in all team leader / front line duties
- Ensure work orders and schedules are conducted to budget and timeline
- Ensure equipment and machinery are available when needed for each site
- Responsible for documentation of vineyard quality control system
- Encourage regular feedback from supervisors regarding team performance and moral
- Review records and report on potential business improvements
This is a really exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a reputable and expanding organisation. Should you believe you hold the right experience and skill set for this position then please Apply Now online