My client based in Cobham, Surrey is currently looking for a full-time registered veterinary nurse to join their small friendly first opinion practice. You will be involved in all aspects of veterinary nursing including theatre, nurse clinics, and promoting our Pet health club. You will be required to join a rotating clinical duties roster, dividing your time between operating theatre, patient care, reception and consulting rooms.
You will be a good team player and be able to work on your own initiative. You will be passionate about providing gold standard patient and client care and forward thinking.
You will be joining a team of 1 full time vet, 2 part-time vets, practice manager/ receptionist and 3 RVNs
This role is initially starting as a temporary role with the opportunity for a permanent position.
Practice facilities include
• Multi-parameter machine with capnography
• Doppler blood pressure machine
• Digital x-ray and ultrasound
• Dental x-ray
• Spacious theatre
• We have a visiting cardiologist and ultrasonographer
• Future plans for development to include laparoscopy and orthopaedics in-house
• 20 days paid holiday (not including bank holidays)
• Discounted veterinary fees for own pets
• VDS cover
• No requirement to work bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
The role is for 40 hours per week (Saturdays are currently in addition to this)
The rota is set on a rolling basis with shifts varying between 08:00-16:00/08:30-16:30/09:00-17:00/11:30-19:30 Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays 08:30-14:30.
There are no Sundays and no OOHs