Vehicle Paint Sprayer
£28,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Automotive Painter/Sprayer to join a specialist automotive repair shop.
Specialist repair shop, who carry out, full spray jobs, bodywork repair along with servicing. Works carried out to your normal daily car as well as luxury super cars.
- To prepare, paint and finish vehicles ensuring that all stages are completed to highest standard and within the time specified.
- To report and seek advice on any problems highlighted during the paint spraying process.
- To provide technical advice where necessary to the Manager and / or customers.
- To assist in providing on the job instruction to Apprentices in order that they develop the practical skills required.
- To ensure that all work is carried out with due regard to Health, Safety and Welfare of both employees and customers.
- To maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and tidy condition.
- To assist the Body centre management team with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency.
- To carry out any other duties as requested.
- You will have ideally served a recognized apprenticeship as a Sprayer/body technician and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / IMI / ATA) although individuals who have trained on-the-job or via other routes will also be considered.
- Experience working to a very high standard
- Demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques
- Experience within all aspects of car panel and prep work.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work well under pressure and to deadlines
If you have the required experience and interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply right away.