We are urgently seeking a Van Sales Representative for my client a successful Bakery Manufacturer based in Armagh. The role will require Travel throughout Northern Ireland.
Hours of work ate 4am-2pm.
Immediate start available. You must have a full clean driving licence. The role will be a contract role with a view of extension.
Your duties will include:
- To maintain and develop the sales of all our relevant brands on a given Route.
- To provide an excellent service to all customers on this route
- To identify new business potential in this area.
- Achievement of the sales budget and targets agreed with RSM.
- To ensure that adequate supplies of stock across the listed range are always available, and best practice instore is always adhered to.
- Develop and maintain strong and trusting working relationships with our customers.
- To vigilantly follow the company’s Health & Safety, Logistics and Food Hygiene requirements.
- Maintain Customer Credit Terms / Bad Debt Management.
- To report competitor activity to Regional Sales Manager & Van Sales colleagues.
- To complete all necessary paperwork / emails to the agreed standard and timings.
- To ensure company vehicles are kept clean, tidy & in a safe condition.
- Any other duties as delegated by the Regional Sales Manager.
You will ideally have:
Previous experience in a Van Sales role- ideally Bakery products
A full clean driving licence.