We are URGENTLY looking for a Street Works Operative, you will be overseeing, street lighting, & electrical services, traffic management and infrastructure projects. The successful person will be a crucial part of the delivery team and be the main point of contact with the local authority, ensuring all works are permitted and compliant.
- Ensure all necessary street works permits are notified inline with guidance.
- Ensure all permits & notices are updated on time.
- Submit permits and notices & Liaising with the programme management team & project supervisors notifying them of road space bookings.
- Submit traffic management notifications & Temporary Traffic orders.
- Submit and monitor forward planning applications.
- Attend contract delivery meetings with the clients as required.
Experience and Key Skills:
- Experience of working within street work permitting
- Good Knowledge of NRSWA
- Knowledge of traffic management act
- Understanding of lane rental schemes
- Ability to multi-task and manage a varying workload.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Computer literate including full MS office package
If you are available immediately please apply or call the Reed Slough office.