Reed Education are working in partnership with a Leeds primary school to appoint an Outstanding year 6 teacher to join their team from September 2020. The school is in the South Leeds area and is an Ofsted rated Good school with Outstanding features, its most recent Ofsted report commented on high staff morale throughout school- meaning it is a positive and thriving environment for education professionals to join.
As any teaching role is, job responsibilities will be varied and include;
- Plan and deliver lessons to meet the needs of all pupils through differentiation
- Weekly planning meetings with colleagues to identify lower ability pupils needing additional learning support
- Implement the school behaviour policy and uphold the schools vision and mission statement at all times
- Contribute to weekly planning meetings and whole school meetings
- Work closely with parents and guardians of pupils to ensure success and areas for development are communicated
Essential experience and qualifications;
- 2 years’ experience teaching year 6 curriculum and preparing children for their end of year SATS assessments
This is a long term supply role commencing in September 2020. Apply today to hear more information about the role and application process. As this is a long term supply role you will be working as part of the Reed Education team. We can offer you; competitive daily rates, support with payroll queries and timesheets, holiday pay and refer a friend schemes.
If you are looking for a new role but this isn’t quite what you are looking for, then please call the office today on 01274 377 620 and I would be happy to talk to you about other opportunities that we are currently working on.
It’s time to Love Mondays.