Job Role: Upper Foundation Stage Class Teacher
Start Date: September 2020
Salary: £100 - £140 per day
I am currently working with a school on an exciting new role in the Wakefield area. Starting from September 2020, the school are looking for an experienced Reception teacher to join them on a temporary basis for the remainder of the academic year
- Based in Wakefield and is a 2 form entry school.
- Class of 28 children.
- Inclusive school
- Upper foundation class teacher with full class teacher responsibilities.
- The group is mixed in ability, however a Teaching Assistant will be present.
- There are SEN needs in the class.
What you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status is a must.
- Experience in early year’s foundation stage is essential.
- Key Skills – teamwork, creativity and autonomy.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.