Recruiting Unqualified Teachers NOW for September 2020!!
Do you want to Teach but do not have a relevant teaching Qualification?
If the answer is Yes then why not work as an Unqualified Teacher for Reed Education!
You may or may not be aware but in September the government is set to announce a year-long national tutoring programme, aimed at helping pupils in England to catch up on lost learning as a result of school closures due to the coronavirus pandemic.
To support this scheme Reed Education are now recruiting for Unqualified Teachers
To work in Schools in The London Borough of Bexley to support children who may have struggled or fallen behind during this pandemic either one-to-one or in small groups
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be a highly enthusiastic and motivated individual
- Hold a valid DSB certificate or be prepared to put one in process
- Work with energy, commitment, and good humour.
- Have a passionate commitment to our school’s ethos.
- Need to manage behaviour in line with the school policy so you must be confident and have a strong, firm, but fair approach.
- Ability to inspire in students a desire to learn and participate
- Commitment to safeguard and promote the welfare of children.
- Possess a degree (2:2 minimum) OR have previous experience as a cover teacher/ cover supervisor
- Be subject to at least 2 years satisfactory references
The role includes:
- Assisting in the delivery of effective teaching on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
- Helping with the planning and delivery of lessons
- Supporting pupils in relation to their educational and behavioural development
- Preparing classroom resources
- Providing feedback to teachers and parents
- Helping with extracurricular activities (e.g. revision sessions)
If you are interested in the vacancy and would like to know more please click "Apply" now.
- Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing