|Location: ASHFORD, KENT||Salary: 48000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 14 days ago||Reference: 3063760|
There is flexibility on whether this role be on a salaried basis or a Day Rate equivalent of the advertised salary. It is essential that you can start by Mid August
• To ensure accuracy and integrity of financial data in the systems to enable timely reporting for the UK sites
• Review and Maintenance of Internal controls in line with corporate guidelines
• Preparation of Corporation Tax computation for the UK entities for submission to HMRC using tax package
• Preparation on internal Tax reporting and forecasting
• Preparation of Statutory Accounts for the consolidated units, for review by the external auditors in line with their pre agreed timetable to enable for the on time filing at Companies House
• Liaise with external auditors for both group and Statutory audit
• Ensure accuracy of the pension provision/asset reporting for each scheme and perform the necessary reconciliations, including cashflow reconciliations with AON
• Ensure timely payment of all invoices and contributions owing to AON and WTW and accurate allocation to relevant accounts
• Investigate major variances and follow up for timely resolution in line with the pre defined timetable set by Corporate Reporting in Europe.
• Provide regular analysis for major variances and for any other business needs.
• Preparation and submission of reports for Fiscal reporting (statutory accounts and Corporation tax computation) for review by the Financial Director and external audit. This includes all periodic tax planning and reporting.
• Preparation and calculation of corporation and deferred taxation for internal reporting and forecasting, including true-ups to statutory.
• Support for the General ledger maintenance – reconciliations, cash book
maintenance, period close and GL adjustments, update of monthly UK exchange rates for distribution
• Approval of both the flash sales reporting on WD1 and monthly BOFC reporting for the UK sites on WD3.
• Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are performed, reviewed and signed off as per internal audit recommendation
• ACCA / ACA / CA / CIMA Qualified Accountant (+ 5 years)
• Knowledge of UK Corporation tax
• Knowledge of IFRS and statutory accounts completion
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work under own initiative
50000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
ASHFORD, KENTRead more
37000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
EPPING, ESSEXRead more
36000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum
BOURNEMOUTH, DORSETRead more
40000 - 48000 GBP Per Annum
CHRISTCHURCH, DORSETRead more
35000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more