Reed Education are one of the approved agencies tasked with supporting schools with tutors in the new academic year. We are looking to appoint a Key Stage 1 and 2 Tutors to work with Primary Schools within Surrey from September 2020.
What will the role include?
- Teaching primary aged children on a 1:1 basis
- Sessions could take place in a classroom setting, public library or at the students home
- Providing detailed weekly feedback for each student you work with
- Most of our tuition requests involve supporting looked after children who could have a range of social, emotional or mental health needs
- Some students may also have more complex needs such as dyslexia or learning difficulties, some may also be on the autistic spectrum
Who are we looking for?
- Teachers from across all phases of primary, secondary and SEND who want to do extra tuition and intervention
- Tutors (qualified and unqualified with experience)
- Cover supervisors
- Intervention specialists
- Numeracy and literacy specialists
- SEND support staff and teachers
- LSAs, HLTAs and one-to-one support workers
- Graduates with 2:1 and first-class degrees in core subjects (maths, English and science)
If you would like to be considered for the role and fufil the above criteria, then please apply with your most recent CV and we will contact you directly.