|Location: BRISTOL, AVON||Salary: 70.00 - 80.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3038067|
Reed Education Bristol are currently working with a great charity centre on a brilliant new SEN learning support assistant role the Bristol area.
Starting from September, or sooner if possible, the centre are looking for an outstanding SEN learning support assistant to join them on a long-term basis
• Caters for adults with learning difficulties and statements of SEN, providing them with support and an activity filled schedule throughout the week.
• Students at the centre are given the opportunity to access and complete vocational courses, to further their learning and skill set - both AQA and ASDAN are provided as options.
• Based on the East side of Bristol
• As a tutor for this centre, you will need to plan, prepare, deliver and evaluate courses of learning for students that is set out on the contract of employment.
• The role of tutor will require you prepare appropriate plans and learning materials for each session and maintain them as part of the course documentation files.
• The centre will expect you, as a tutor, to assess students' work and progress throughout - keeping records of these and feeding this information back to the senior management team.
• As a tutor, you will be required to contribute to staff and/or curriculum meetings as required.
What you will need:
• Qualifications in the subject specialism (to at least Level 4 equivalence), or an in-depth knowledge and substantial experience in the subject area
• Experience of teaching/training or working with groups of adults in appropriate field.
• You will need to have effective oral and written communication skills
• Patience, empathy and sensitivity
• You will need to be reliable and consistent as the students require routine and stability
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
25.00 - 27.00 GBP Per Hour
KINGS CROSS, LONDONRead more
16.00 - 23.00 GBP Per Hour
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
25.00 - 27.00 GBP Per Hour
KINGSTON UPON THAMES, SURREYRead more
110.00 - 110.00 GBP Per Hour
RUISLIP COMMON, MIDDLESEXRead more
24.00 - 40.00 GBP Per Hour
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more