Are you looking to utilise your Trust & Estate skills with a fantastic Mid-Tier firm?
My client is a large independent 5 partner Practice based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre who are looking to expand their highly successful Trust and Estates department. Due to an increase in new clients they are looking expand their team and are looking for an experienced Trust and Estates Administrator to take on their own portfolio of clients.
You will join a growing and dynamic Practice with a fantastic reputation where will you will deliver a high quality service to all your clients.
The key elements of the role include –
• Prepare trust accounts, tax returns and computations for your clients.
• Manage queries relating to income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and calculations arising from this.
• Ensure the computerised Accounting records for their portfolio are accurate and up to date at all times. To assist the Trust Manager with correspondence and queries from clients and other professionals e.g. HMRC, brokers, banks and lawyers.
• Assist with general department duties.
• Assist with trust accounting administration.
In order to be considered you will have –
• Proven trust, tax and accounts technical knowledge and experience gained in a similar practice environment.
• ATT/STEP is advantageous
• Excellent Inheritance Tax knowledge
• Competent using MS Office
• Experience using trust accounts system and CCH
• Good Communication and presentation skills
• The ability to multi task and work under pressure with accuracy and focus.
• Strong organisation and time management skills
• The ability to influence internal/external clients and colleagues
• The ability to plan and prioritise tasks
This is a fantastic role in a genuinely supportive firm, if you would like further information or if you would like to be considered for this role then please call Emily on 0151 255 2330 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.