Reed Accountancy are currently representing a large organisation in the financial sector who are looking for an experienced Treasury officer to join their small Treasury Operations team based in Leeds City Centre.
The ideal candidate will have worked within a Treasury role previously with some basic accounting knowledge.
This is a great opportunity to join a large organisation with excellent benefits including a salary up to £27,000 and potential for bonus. They also work a 35 hour week.
As a Treasury Officer your main responsibilities include:
- Settlement and management of deals including cash, debt securities and derivatives
- Cash management across all group entities including multiple currencies
- Daily management of collateral positions – derivatives and securities
- Management of daily and payment day transactions for securitisation deals
- Compliance with all internal policies, procedures and external regulatory guidance to ensure mitigation of key risks
- Build and maintain relationships with internal contacts including Front Office and external contacts including banks
- Daily reconciliation of all treasury bank account and investigation of outstanding items
- Proactively identify areas of improvement to business processes
How you’ll do it
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a treasury environment (or equivalent)
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to analyse data
- Excellent MS Excel Skills, knowledge and experience of using formulas and macros
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work in a flexible manner to meet changing priorities
- Demonstrate strong team working skills, with the ability to work across treasury, finance and the wider business units
- Experience working with a treasury management system (Preferred)