|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Retail||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: DAYS ONLY||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 25 days ago||Reference: 3101333|
• Working in the Travel industry and not feeling valued?
• Working for a corporate travel retailer but would like to be part of a travel loving, family owned company?
• Do you care about your customers’ journey? Are you passionate about finding every customer who walks through the door their ideal holiday?
Then YOU are exactly who we are looking for! You will be passionate about finding every customer who walks through the door their ideal holiday in order to achieve both individual and team sales targets. You will lead by example and direct the coaching and development of staff to ensure the company's high standards are maintained. In addition you will be involved in more complex situations that may arise in order to retain the loyalty and trust of your clients and staff.
Training and developing a team of sales staff (Branch Travel Advisors), you will be responsible for developing and motivating your team to deliver exceptional customer service in order to maximise sales and overall profitability, whilst ensuring the branch runs efficiently and effectively in line with company procedures.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Ensure overall profitability of the branch is achieved by maximising all sales to the fullest potential
• Ensure the effective day-to-day operation of the retail branch and foreign exchange bureau
• Supervising, coaching and developing branch staff
• Identify and meet customers' needs by offering professionalism and first class customer service at all times
• Increase the exposure of the branch and develop new business leads
• Lead by example by achieving set targets covering all aspects of the retail branch
• Monitor staff performance, addressing any areas for development in order to achieve maximum staff productivity whilst ensuring staff motivation and morale is maintained
• Figurehead within local community and attend all promotional activities & events including Managers meetings and conferences as required
• Ensure both branch and staff appearance conform to company standards
• Ensure that all practices relating to health & safety in the workplace and security of the retail branch are adhered to and that any issues that may arise are identified and reported in an efficient and timely manner
• Recruiting of direct reporting staff
• 2 years travel agency experience with a proven track record in sales
• Previous experience in a management role
• Excellent travel product and destination knowledge
• Must be a motivational leader and love working with people
• Coach, lead and develop a high performing sales team
• Excellent communication skills
• Be metric driven and overachieve sales targets
• Good accuracy and numerical skills
• Enthusiasm and positive attitude
• Competitive salary and uncapped commission
• Generous holiday entitlement which increases with length of service
• Pension and healthcare benefits
• Discounted holidays for yourself, friends & family
• Exciting educational opportunities
If you have what it takes to fit the bill, please apply now!
18000.00 - 23500.00 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
40000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
16500 - 28000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more
18000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRERead more