|Location: Trafford||Salary: 19.00 - 21.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3081843|
Title – Tourism and Aviation/Travel & Tourism Lecturer
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a successful College on an exciting new role in the Lancashire area.
Interviewing and starting in September, the College are looking for an outstanding Tourism and Aviation/Travel & Tourism Lecturer to join the team.
• Ofsted rating of Good
• Leading FE College with a wide variety of courses available
• The College has invested £50m over the past few years in world-class buildings and facilities.
• A new £15million STEM centre opened its doors in 2013
• World class Engineering and Motor Vehicle workshops, cutting edge Science laboratories, modern classrooms with advanced technology,
• Providing cover, the successful applicants will be delivering L2 – L3 City & Guild Travel and tourism
• Working with 16-18 year old students
• Responsible for short term lesson delivery and planning
• An opportunity with a leading FE college
What you will need:
• A UK recognised teaching qualification
• Experience lecturing Level 3 BTEC Travel & Tourism
• Subject relevant qualifications
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
20.00 - 27.97 GBP Per Hour
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more
25.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
WIGAN, LANCASHIRERead more
33.10 - 33.10 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
26000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
WORKSOP, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
20.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more