- Transport Supervisor
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
- Location: Harlow, Essex
- Duration: Permanent
- Hours: Full time role. 45hrs per week (Monday - Friday, Days)
Excellent opportunity just released for a current Transport Supervisor, Coordinator or Administrator to join a friendly and growing company in Harlow.
In this role you'll be supervising a team of 10 drivers and 17 porters in regards to daily schedules, route planning, and general Transport Administration.
- Transport Administration (Vehicle downloads, MOT, Service etc)
- General administration (contacting customers, Word/Excel document population)
- Planning of routes
- Ensure all drivers brief/ de-brief completed daily
- Maintain live traffic management system
- Create solutions for customer needs and requirements
- Driver compliance (downloading of Tachographs, WTD)
Skills and previous experience (essential)
- At least 2 years of Transport Supervision, Transport Coordination or Transport Administration experience
- CPC Licence (Haulage) preferred but not essential
- Demonstrate good geographical knowledge of London and the UK.
- Transport control systems and implementation
Please apply ASAP to be considered.