Transport Manager Vacancy, £35,000 per annum, Bamber Bridge – APPLY NOW!
REED Preston is currently recruiting for a Transport Manager to join a leading FMCG distribution business who specialist in delivering market leading products to national and international customers.
Covering logistics across the North West your day to day duties will include…
• Overseeing all planning and organisation of the transport arrangements to ensure customers receive their orders on time and in full
• Daily operational responsibility for all transport planning, movement and drivers
• Responsibility for managing transport costs
• Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and licencing (e.g. drivers working time regulations)
• Ensuring transport costs are kept within budget
• Performance management of transport suppliers and contracts, measuring, tracking and beating these targets through targeted KPIs
The successful candidate will have…
• Transport Management CPC (ideally)
• Experience within a similar role, familiar with GB (North West) geography and routes
• Experience as a manager with established and proven leadership skills
• Knowledge of 3PL (3rd party logistics) contract management
Salary, Hours & Benefits
• £35,000 per annum
• Permanent full time role with working hours Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
• 28 days annual leave
• Free onsite parking
• Pension scheme
How to Apply!
Please click on the link below with your CV attached or call Laura Bradley on 01772 200843 for more information.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Know anyone that may be interested? REED pay up to £50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.